Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets
Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets is published by the American Bar Association. It is the only book available on the topic of lifestyle analysis in divorce cases. While there are plenty of excellent books on financial issues in divorce, none of the other books focuses on the lifestyle analysis, how it is done, and how the results may be used in court.
Tracy Coenen, author of “Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets,” shares her insight on uncovering financial details to ensure that divorce settlements are fair and equitable. A forensic accountant and fraud investigator, Coenen wrote the book to arm lawyers with a powerful tool when valuing and dividing property in complex divorce cases.
For more information and to purchase the book, please visit the Lifestyle Analysis website.
Expert Fraud Investigation: A Step-by-Step Guide
Fraud expert Tracy Coenen offers an insider look at many of the most common types of fraud cases in her book Expert Fraud Investigation: A Step-by-Step Guide. She explains how to uncover corporate fraud from the point of opening an investigation, selecting a team, and through the entire process, including:
- The most common fraud schemes
- The difference between audits and investigations
- Effectively managing the investigation
- Looking for fraud in little things
- Using public and private records in investigations
- Getting creative as a fraud investigator
- Uncovering asset misappropriation schemes, financial statement fraud, corruption schemes, and external fraud schemes
- How to prevent fraud from happening in the first place
Making a difficult undertaking more manageable, this essential book arms you with the tools to take your organization step by step through the process of an effective fraud investigation. Read more about the book and purchase it at its website, www.expertfraud.com.
Essentials of Corporate Fraud will challenge your concept of corporate fraud, providing an introductory look at internal fraud, who is committing the fraud, how it happens, and what can be done about it. The book offers executives, managers, accountants, auditors, attorneys, and other professionals the opportunity to learn about from from someone in the trenches. It offers solutions to the fraud problem that can be implemented immediately.The book offers readers the opportunity to:
- Understand the root causes of corporate fraud and how to manage it
- Identify red flags of corporate fraud
- Become familiar with common fraud schemes and their warning signs
- Learn basic fraud prevention procedures
Take a look inside the book and order your copy at the book’s website, http://www.fraudessentials.com.