From the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) Consultants Training Institute (CTI), an interview with emerging leader Tracy Coenen. She talks with Brien Jones about how she developed her forensic accounting practice, how she markets Sequence Inc.’s services to attorneys, and what she likes to do when she is not working.
- What Types of Cases are Done By Forensic Accountants?
- Calculating Income Available for Support in Divorce or Child Support Cases
- Daubert Challenges For Expert Witnesses
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets (Video)
- Finding and Utilizing the Best Expert Witness