Recently, I filmed an interview with Brien Jones, the continuing education executive for the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA). The organization focuses on training professionals in the disciplines of business valuation and forensic accounting through its Consultants Training Institute (CTI).
Brien asked me about how I developed my forensic accounting practice, how I market Sequence Inc.’s services to attorneys, and what I like to do when I’m not working. Enjoy!
- Should Forensic Accounting Be Regulated?
- For Aspiring Forensic Accountants and Fraud Investigators
- Do Former Law Enforcement Officers Make Better Forensic Accountants?
- Lawsuit Against Expert Witness Highlights Issue of Conflicts of Interest
- Divorce Financial Analysis: Disappearing Income and Asset Values
Trackback from your site.