Should forensic accountants and expert witnesses provide services to criminal defendants? Tracy Coenen discusses the work that can be done on the criminal defense side, and a few issues that the accountant should consider before accepting such a case.
- Calculating Income Available for Support in Divorce or Child Support Cases
- What Types of Cases are Done By Forensic Accountants?
- Daubert Challenges For Expert Witnesses
- Expert Witnesses and Reliable Methods
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets (Video)