When a spouse involved in a divorce owns a business, the finances of that business must be analyzed. A Business Lifestyle Analysis can be done to determine the true income of the company and find out where the money is really going. In this video, Tracy Coenen talks about how she analyzes the detailed accounting records of a business.
- Divorce Financials: The Lifestyle Analysis and the Search for Hidden Income or Assets
- Using Bank Statements to Evaluate Income in Divorce and Child Support Cases
- Divorce Services: Documents Needed to Analyze Income
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases With High Volumes of Data
- Areas of Financial Abuse in Divorce