When a spouse involved in a divorce owns a business, the finances of that business must be analyzed. A Business Lifestyle Analysis can be done to determine the true income of the company and find out where the money is really going. In this video, Tracy Coenen talks about how she analyzes the detailed accounting records of a business.
- Using Bank Statements to Evaluate Income in Divorce and Child Support Cases
- Divorce Services: Documents Needed to Analyze Income
- Analyzing Expenditures to Determine Income in Family Law Cases
- Divorce and Family Law: Uncovering Hidden Income In a Closely Held Business
- Lifestyle Analysis in Family Law Cases