When a spouse involved in a divorce owns a business, the finances of that business must be analyzed. A Business Lifestyle Analysis can be done to determine the true income of the company and find out where the money is really going. In this video, Tracy Coenen talks about how she analyzes the detailed accounting records of a business.
- Divorce Financials: The Lifestyle Analysis and the Search for Hidden Income or Assets
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets (Video)
- Divorce Financials: Finding Hidden Income
- Calculating Income Available for Support in Divorce or Child Support Cases
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases With High Volumes of Data