When a spouse involved in a divorce owns a business, the finances of that business must be analyzed. A Business Lifestyle Analysis can be done to determine the true income of the company and find out where the money is really going. In this video, Tracy Coenen talks about how she analyzes the detailed accounting records of a business.
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets (Video)
- Lifestyle Analysis in Divorce Cases: Investigating Spending and Finding Hidden Income and Assets (Book)
- Calculating Income Available for Support in Divorce or Child Support Cases
- Divorce Financials: Finding Hidden Income
- The Business Lifestyle Analysis