Our experience with distressed companies includes consulting with debtors or creditors throughout the bankruptcy and/or liquidation process. We can also advise companies through successful bank workouts. Our experience includes a wide variety of industries, so our bankruptcy and reorganization work is not limited to a specific industry.
Sequence Inc.’s forensic accounting expertise is important when looking “behind” the numbers. We dig into the details to understand how and why a company is in its current financial situation, and develop creative operating alternatives for digging out of the financial hardship.
We can help companies prepare accounting reports for bankruptcy filings and comply with the many accounting-related disclosure requirements.
- Analyzing the operating history of the company
- Evaluating the current solvency of the company
- Identifying opportunities for increasing revenue, decreasing costs, and restructuring the business
- Projecting revenues, expenses, and cash flow under a variety of operating scenarios
- Evaluating legal alternatives from a financial standpoint
- Working with counsel to establish a viable operating plan
- Investigating allegations of fraud in the bankruptcy process