Sequence Inc. examines and evaluates financial statements, related schedules and notes, and other public company filings for potential red flags of fraud. During this examination, we will evaluate the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the financial statements and related filings. Our work with investment analysts and other interested parties is done on a confidential basis.
Specifically, we may identify:
- Incomplete disclosures or failures to disclose
- Misleading financial information or disclosures
- Unusual relationships between financial statement items
- Relationships between insider trading of securities and financial disclosures
- Inappropriate application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Issues such as revenue recognition, improper capitalization, and inadequate reserves
- Material misrepresentations and omissions
- Potential irregularities in financial statement data
Sequence Inc. has extensive experience examining financial statements and related filings, and can put this experience to work with a detailed examination of a company’s SEC filings. Our depth of knowledge and experience related to financial statement fraud enhances this process.