Tracy Coenen performs most of her work as a forensic accountant to clients in the Chicago area. Attorneys and their clients have come to rely on her for prompt and accurate forensic accounting services. Sequence Inc. has been in business for more than 20 years, and Tracy has been performing fraud investigations for more than 25 years.
The services provided in Chicago and the surrounding area include:
- Forensic Accounting -We put together complex financial puzzles in litigation.
- Fraud Investigation – Our fraud investigation focus is simple: find the money.
- Expert Witness – Expert witness testimony in disputed financial and accounting matters.
Sequence Inc. provides only forensic accounting services. Because the firm does not provide any traditional accounting services, such as auditing or tax preparation, we rarely encounter conflicts of interest. Tracy can offer an independent and unbiased analysis of a case.
The here are several advantages to retaining Tracy Coenen in your Chicago fraud investigation, divorce financial analysis, or other litigation:
- Experience – Tracy has completed more than 500 forensic accounting engagements in her career and has testified more than 80 times.
- Hands-On Expert – What you see is what you get. Tracy Coenen performs the vast majority of the work on all engagements. Because she is so hands-on with each investigation, she can testify in depositions and trials with confidence.
- Fixed Fees – We use fixed fees for our engagements. You will be certain of the exact cost for our analysis, expert report, and expert testimony.