Earlier this year I wrote about being a part of the Timothy Sykes Millionaire Trading Challenge. I signed up in March, and have been learning Tim’s core strategy (shorting penny stock pump and dumps) as well as other strategies (he and his instructors also teach other ways to trade, so students don’t have to rely solely on trading penny stocks).
There is a lot of material to get through, and it can be overwhelming at first. Where do students start? Here are my recommendations:
- This “syllabus” outlines what is on each of the DVDs. It is very helpful if you are looking for specific information.
- One of Tim’s students put together this checklist, which summarizes Tim’s trading strategy and the most important chart patterns. Keep this handy.
- Start first with the DVD Pennystocking Part Deux. This will give you an better idea of the trading strategy overall.
- Then watch Tim Fundamentals #2. This is a solid basis as well.
- Watch ALL of the video lessons. Try to keep up on the daily ones Tim puts out. Also go back and watch all of the old ones. These pages list some of the best video lessons to watch, so you might start there:
Finally, start participating in the weekly webinars right away. You won’t understand what’s going on at first, and that’s okay. Just listen and you will catch on.
- More on the Tim Sykes Millionaire Trading Challenge
- Tim Grittani, Fellow Marquette Alumnus, Makes $1 Million Trading Penny Stocks
- How a Lifestyle Analysis Can Be Used in a Divorce Case
- Fail to Educate Children, Get a $7.1 Million Bonus Courtesy of the Taxpayers
- Got Fraud? Don’t Try a Do-It-Yourself Investigation
Trackback from your site.