http://adelaidedivewreck.com/?option=How-To-Earn-Money-In-Free-Time-From-Work-Needed How To Earn Money In Free Time From Work Needed
- The strategy isn’t scalable past a certain point. It is true that when trading pump and dumps, there are limitations. Lower trading volume than mainstream stocks may make it hard to execute trades. And these stocks are often difficult to borrow in order to short. Tim has never hidden the fact that his strategy has some limitations, with scalability being one of them.
- Alleged former students of Tim’s claim they paid $8,500 to Tim and “lost everything” trading. First of all, it would be nearly impossible to spend that much money on Tim’s programs. So I suspect this guy is a liar. Second, Tim doesn’t trade for his students or subscribers. He only teaches them a trading strategy. Anyone who loses all their money is a complete idiot who did not execute the strategy the way it is taught. That’s not Tim’s fault.
- Tim promises oversized returns. This is false. Tim doesn’t promise anyone any returns. He shows his trades (and therefore his returns) as well as those of his students (the ones who post their trades on www.profit.ly). But he never makes a claim that certain returns will be achieved by students. He shows you what has been done, and therefore what can be done. But no promises are made.
- Sykes promises those who use his system are likely to make big bucks. Again, no promise has been made, and no one said it was likely. Only possible.
- Testimonials from Tim’s students and subscribers mean you can make big returns from easy pickings with little risk. This is simply not true. No one ever said or implied that this was the case. Yes, Tim made huge profits, and some of his students have made huge profits. But no one ever said it was with little risk or it was easy to do or it could be done by anyone.
I believe in Tim’s program and lessons, which is why I joined the Millionaire Trading Challenge and why I have said positive things about all of it. I don’t blame people for being skeptical of Tim and his program. But I don’t fault Tim for not passing out copies of his brokerage statements. Why should he? His trades are already posted publicly. And those critical of Tim should remember to be truthful about Tim and his program. He has never made the promises as alleged above, so saying that he has is false, and claiming that he implies the promises is silly (and dishonest, too).