Herb Greenberg, a stocks commentator for CNBC did a ten-month investigation of multi-level marketing company Herbalife. Its conclusion is this 20 minute documentary, and the timing couldn’t be better. Herbalife has been accused of being a pyramid scheme again, this time by Bill Ackman of Pershing Square.
Despite the fact that CEO Michael Johnson claims he’s never heard of Herbalife being referred to as a scam, there are plenty of people who will tell you different. This documentary is a very, very good piece and well worth the time to watch.
- World Ventures Called A Scam by Blogger and Others
- Mark Shurtleff Arrested by FBI and Charged With Bribery and Other Felonies
- Crystal Cox Has a History of Seeking Payoffs in Exchange For Retraction
- Does Ex-Wife Have Rights to Chris Mackney’s Suicide Note?
- More Claims of Extortionist Crystal Cox Dismissed
Trackback from your site.